PUMA PARTS MANUALS
Reprinted 1976-77 Puma GTE/GTS and 1981 and up Puma GTI/GTC Parts Manuals.
Both manuals contain all vehicle parts numbers and exploded drawings of vehicle components.
The 1976/77 manual is in Portugese and English and the 1981 and up manual is English only.
These manuals are extremely helpful to anyone restoring or maintaining a Puma.
These are produced on a digtal copier from photocopies, so the quality is good (GTE/GTS) to very good (GTI/GTC).
Both are produced in loose leaf format and come in a looseleaf binder with cover insert as shown.
The 1976-77 manual is about 80 pages and the 1981 and up manual is about 140 pages.
The manuals are $30.00 for the GTE/GTS Manual and $40.00 for the GTI/GTC Manual ($70.00 for both manuals) plus $16.00 for shipping by Priority Mail for one or both manuals in the U.S.
Shipping to Canada for a single manual by first class mail international mail is $22.00 without the looseleaf binder (cover inserts will be included).
Shipping to Canada with the looseleaf binder is not available but the binder is a standard item that can be easily purchased locally.
Shipping to Canada for both manuals without looselaef binders is $30.00 by first class international mail.
The high shipping cost to Canada results from recent large increases in the cost of first class international mail.
SAMPLE PAGE FROM GTE/GTS MANUAL
Puma Parts Manuals can be ordered from:
162 Loch Drive
Staunton, VA 24401
Phone: (540) 886-0639
Payment can be by check (U.S. only), money order in U.S. dollars, or through PayPal.
PayPal payments should be made to email@example.com.
"Purring Pumas -- Parts to keep your Puma purring" is a new business located in San Diego, California.
The owners are are Alan and Alfredo d'Escragnolle.
Purring Pumas indicates that they will be expanding their inventory as time goes on.
They also say that they can search for parts through their suppliers in Brazil.
Purring Pumas can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (858) 453-8383.
There are several postings regarding Purring Pumas in the Puma Owners Forum.
- California Pacific JBugs. An excellent source for classic VW parts with a large inventory.
- Aircooled.net. Comprehensive parts source for air cooled VW enthusiasts. Site includes a searchable parts database.
- Chrirco. Another air cooled parts site with a searchable parts database. Located in Tuscon, Arizona.
- Mofoco. Still another air cooled parts site with a searchable parts database. Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. They have an eBay store and a Facebook fan page.
- J.C. Whitney. They offer Lots of air cooled VW stuff at good prices.
Return to the Main Page.